To add auto responder:
- Click Add Autoresponder to create new Autoresponder, or you can find any existing autoresponder and click Edit.
- Select character set.
- Set interval, you wish the autoresponder must wait until one hour between the responses to the same email address.
- When you create auto responder with 24 intervals, and you received email from email@example.com at Monday 8 a.m., the auto responder will respond the email immediately. But, if firstname.lastname@example.org keep forwarding the email along the day, it is automatically send no more respond in 24 hours after the first email (in this case Tuesday 8 a.m.) If he sent you more email after 24 hours passed, he will receive the auto respond.
- Decide the email address which will be responded by auto respond system.
- In Form and Subject, type desired username and subject to be shown at respond.
- If the message contains HTML tag, click HTML checkbox.
- Type respond text in Body field.
- Click Create/Modify to save new auto respond.
Inside the message body, you can a put tags between percent (%) symbol. This tag can be used to insert information such as incoming sender or subject to email body. The available tags are:
- %subject% - message subject sent by auto responder.
- %from% - sender’s name received by auto responder if available. (if sender’s name were not received, %from% will print the address of email sender).
- %email% - sender’s email address.